Public procurement law
As part of our legal service portfolio, we offer a comprehensive scope of services in public procurement related matters.
- To ORDERING PARTIES, we offer drawing up tendering regulations and legal consultations in the following areas:
- preparation and execution of the entire tender or of selected steps of the tendering process,
- selection of the procurement procedure,
- drawing up announcements and terms of reference,
- examination and evaluation of requests to participate,
- conducting negotiations,
- exchange of correspondence or drawing up opinions on correspondence with bidders,
- examination and evaluation of bids,
- drawing up public procurement contracts,
- preparing replies to appeals and preparing complaints to the District Court,
- drawing up explanation and objection notices to audit findings.
- To BIDDERS, we offer legal consultations on participation in specific tenders, including:
- examination of documentation prepared by ordering parties (notice, terms of reference etc.),
- drawing up applications for tender, participation in negotiations with the ordering party,
- drawing up bids,
- corresponding with the ordering party incl. writing requests for explanation of certain provisions contained in the terms of reference, of bids, documents, and representations by the bidder; identifying items which are relevant to pricing, drawing up appeals and complaints to the District Court.
We provide trial representation for both ordering parties and bidders in the proceedings before the National Chamber of Appeals and before common courts.